Golf Breaks in Spain
Golf The Costas - Offering Golfing Holidays throughout Spain
Golf The Costas has been providing Golf Breaks and Green Fees in Spain since 2007; we have a huge amount of experience providing the best golf Holidays Spain can offer. As with all destinations, we take the hassle out of booking the perfect golfing holiday – we can take care of green fees, accommodation, transport, car hire and any golf equipment hire you may need.
Whether you're looking for a city golf break in Barcelona or a beautiful Resort Holiday in Murcia, from Golf by the beach to golf in the Mountains of Andalucia we are here to help you.
Golfing on the Spanish Costas – Golf Breaks Spain
Check out the different regions in Spain where we offer amazing packages in the Spanish Sun:-
- Costa Brava – North of Barcelona generally around the Girona area, fantastic courses such as PGA Catalunya the European Tour Event Course.
- Costa Dorada – The Golden Coast of Spain. Most people know Salou and Cambrills, not just for the summer holidays but now offering fantastic golf courses such as Lumine managed by Troon Golf.
- Costa Blanca – From the very north of Valencia with Panoramica down through Alicante with some fantastic resorts such as La Finca and Alicante Husa to the Troon Managed Course of Las Colinas.
- Murcia Costa Calida – Generally the warmer part of Spain, fantastic climate for golfing breaks through the winter months with the least amount or rainfall, on average over 300 days of sun per year. Stunning resorts such as Mar Menor Golf Resort with 6 Nicklaus Design Courses within 20km.
- Costa Almeria – further south and in the heart of Andalucia, Costa Almeria golf holidays offer not only great days out on the fairways, but also the chance to immerse oneself into the fantastic culture and gastronomy of the region.
- Costa Del Sol – The Most popular Spanish destination amongst the UK & Irish Golfers. Close to the attractions of Malaga and the well-known Puerto Banus and other popular tourist destinations, Costa del Sol offers a multitude of golf courses – each one with their own challenges and terrain.
- Costa de la Luz – Blessed with a great climate, warm and welcoming people and needless to say some cracking golf courses. Close links to Portugal offer multiple country options in one break.
Golf The Costas are based in Murcia, Spain. We know 90% of the courses that we sell personally so we can offer that extra touch. We never sell anything we wouldn't enjoy ourselves so you can be assured that you will come back wanting more. Give us a call on +34 960 130 078 or 01143 193 541 to chat about your individual quotes.